This tool allows you to record a selected area of your screen, live feed from your webcam or live drawings from a sketchboard. Afterwards, you can edit and save the animation as a gif, apng, video, psd or png images.
Attention, it requires .Net Framework 4.8 (or above).
- PayPal donation:
- Patreon subscription:
- Ko-fi donation:
- Flattr subscription: https://flattr.com/@NickeManarin/domain/screentogif.com
- Steam wishlist:
- GOG Galaxy wishlist: www.gog.com/u/Nickesm/wishlist
- Amazon wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2S54SRWY2K8KF?ref_=wl_share
- Feedback (reporting bugs, ideas, etc)
- Anyone can still contribute to the localization of the app/website/installer
- Create a review. 🙂
I don’t care if you copy the source code to use in your project, but please avoid simply changing the name and selling as your work. That’s not why I’m sharing the source code, at all.